The AAFCS Virtual Professional Development (VPD) program offers members an opportunity to acquire professional development in FCS areas and earn PDUs (Professional Development Units). For 2021-2022, AAFCS is changing our delivery format for our Virtual Professional Development offerings and is launching educational modules aligned to the cross-cutting themes of the FCS Body of Knowledge. Each educational module will include the following:
Virtual Professional Development (VPD) modules are:
- 30-minute recorded video presentation
- Supplemental materials and instructional resources
- PDU Certificate
As a reminder, members can view our webinar library and on-demand recorded offerings here.
- Open to AAFCS members. (Professional, Emeritus, AHE New Grads, and Students) Non-members can participate with a paid membership! Members: To access offerings, you must be logged in to your MyAAFCS account.
- Approved for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
- Available on-demand (24/7) for convenient access and viewing.
- Cross-walked to the FCS Body of Knowledge, Family and Consumer Sciences National Standards 3.0, and the National Standards for Teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences
Questions about our VPD offerings? Email us